Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Questions: Portfolio and Theme Custom Colours
  • Hi there,

Great theme which I am enjoying setting up. I have a couple of questions which I am hoping you can help me with;

1. Portfolio Images
    Is it possible to allow lightbox functionality on the portfolio page for portfolio images (rather than clicking through to the portfolio description)? I would just like users to be able to view the portfolio and click on the main images to enlarge within a lightbox. You mentioned on your Themeforest comments page for Kora that this is possible to set up for videos, which I assume is then easy to do for images also. You make it clear that you don't offer theme customisation for free, but hopefully as you are already using lightbox functionality throughout the site you can provide me the code and steps so that I can implement this myself.

2. Theme Custom Colours
    I would like to use the "Red" theme skin, but also customise a few of the colours. However, when I have the Red skin selected, the theme editor still shows all of the standard Green skin colour codes within the custom colour section. It would be nice if we could see the individual colour breakdown for whichever main skin was selected. Is this possible? If not, can you provide/email me a list of all the main HEX codes for the Red skin?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Matt
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi, thanks for the response.

1. Yes, exactly.

2. No problem - thanks.

Look forward to hearing from you regarding the portfolio.

Best regards,
    Matt
  • Brilliant! Exactly what I was after - thank you.

All the best,
    Matt
  • This thread has been very useful for us as well. Thanks both for posting.