Header Image on mobile devices

Hi, I've uploaded a header image. On my PC it looks great, but on my smartphone it looks a bit strange. Do you have any idea why?

Comments

• on mine it shows the "blue" background from the demo - but ONLY on the mobile version - I've tried to turn on the "Header without background image & padding" but that only seems to work on desktop version, not on mobile (I'm using an iPhone)
  • Hi guys,

@spirit1977 This is standard behavior. This line on header image comes probably from your image but to be sure we need url to your website so we can have a look on it.

@marius7 If you chosen "Minimalist header" option because you don`t want to show header image on pc or even on mobile devices, then you should use also below custom css but this will be fixed with next update:
    body.minimalist-header:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 0 !important; }
  • Hi, the url is www.vorsorgeausweis.ch and the password is abitur
  • Ok, we think below css should help you a lot :)
    body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header { background-position: center top; }
  • edited July 2014
    Great. Thank you. I've added this to you css code from above and then it looks better on mobile devices

body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header {
    min-height: 200px;
    background-position: center 202px;
    }