Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Kora demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Rev Slider Text Rendering Weird
  • Hello,

If you visit our site at www.corpcom-events.com and take a look at the home page's revolution slider at the top- the text tags I have added to the slides is appearing black and difficult to read. However I have set it up to have a Medium Blue Box background and the text to be white. For some reason my site isn't rendering the text on these slide shows as I have intended. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Working on trying the plugin suggestion, however what do you mean by 'local styles' for my slider?

Thank you for your help!
  • Hello,

Thank you for your reply! When I try to edit the 'Layer Style' and select the drop down menu to make my selection, it shows a loading / buffering wheel and locks up on that without allowing me to make my selection. I have tried erasing all current layers to try and refresh this as well as deactivate the plugin, but neither have worked.

To be clear, this is where I am going to make this edits: Rev Slider Plugin > "Edit Slides" under the appropriate slider on the slider menu > "Edit Slide" again under a specific slide within that slider > scroll down to "Layer Params" which is where the style menu is found.
  • Though the issue isn't necessarily fixed, I am working around it by creating my own image overlays that include text and doing image layers versus texts layers in the editor on each slide. That seems to be working well and actually looks nicer. Thanks for the help!