Make RevSlider height equal to screen height minus size of menu.

edited July 2014 in Revolution Slider
Hello,

I want to make the height of the RevSlider to have a height that is basically the full page but with the menu showing at the bottom. I am unable to get it to work. I have tried setting the slider settings to be:

• Layout: Full Screen
  • Offset Containers: #header
  • FullScreen Align: On
  • Force Full Width: On
Below is what I am trying to accomplish. Is there anyway to do this? Do i have to modify any code in the files to make this work?

Comments

• I was able to get this to work by adding a hidden div in the footer.php file and then assigning that div a height value via CSS for 120px (if you header is 90px). Then referenced that div in the 'Offset Containers' field. Seems like a plausible workaround for now. 
  • Hi,

this is really interesting what you wrote because we thought this is not possible. Does it work properly for all devices with different resolutions? Can you send url to your website so we can have a look on it?
  • Sorry for the delay, from my testing, yes, it appears to be working in different resolutions. My site is in Dev and behind  .htaccess file. I can add your ip to our exclusion list and give you access. Please let me know it and I will send you a link to it. Do you have an email I can use?
  • We think that we don`t need access because we get it and we understand what you did. However if you need to send us any private message, all you need to do is click on our avatar/nickname above.