Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Limuso demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Easy way to insert pic into portfolio
  • Are there no easy way to insert picture into portfolio post type using "Add Media", and come with a light box to the larger picture without messing around with the short code where you need to find and copy/paste the file names?

I understand it may be a challenge to add the page constructor there, but a simple Add Media that fulfils the lightbox option would be good.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I understand but that's only 1 image.

I would like to post a few more pictures in the "body" of the port folio like this..

• page builder is not available in the portfolio type though.
  • I'm using this temporary hoping you know what i'm trying to derive at.

add_filter('media_send_to_editor', 'my_filter_media', 20, 3);

function my_filter_media($html, $id) {
        $attachment = get_post($id); //fetching attachment by $id passed through

$mime_type = $attachment->post_mime_type; //getting the mime-type

$src = wp_get_attachment_url( $id );
    $display = wp_get_attachment_image_src($id, 'medium');
    $full = wp_get_attachment_image_src($id, 'full');

$html = '[image src="' . $display[0] . '" align="left" caption="Image with caption and lightbox" link="' . $full[0] . '" link_type="zoom" target="_blank" alt="alt text"][/image]';
            return $html; // return new $html    

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the caption and alt text variable to put in the function however. Hope next update something like this will be included to make adding media to port folio much easier.
  • I manage to get the following working, and let add media work hook do the job to adding the Image Frame short code. Now if only I can restrict this to only the portfolio post type.

add_filter('media_send_to_editor', 'my_filter_media', 1, 10);

function my_filter_media($html, $id, $caption) {
    $loop_num = 0;
        $attachment = get_post($id); //fetching attachment by $id passed through

foreach ($caption as $captionlist) {
    $media_array[$loop_num] = $captionlist;
    $loop_num++;
    }

$display = wp_get_attachment_image_src($id, $media_array[5]);
    $full = wp_get_attachment_image_src($id, 'full');

$html = '[image src="' . $display[0] . '" align="' . $media_array[4] . '" caption="' . $media_array[2] . '" link="' . $full[0] . '" link_type="zoom" target="_blank" alt="' . $media_array[6] . '"][/image]';

return $html; // return new $html    

}