Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Limuso demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Moved site to new server location, links did not change
  • I just moved a site (www.minibiblelessons.com) from my development server to the final domain location.

In the database I changed ALL the old development site referencees to the references of the new site.

BUT all images in the site builder pages and all links in my accordions failed. They still seem to have links to the old developent site. I have made sure that the permalinks were re-saved and I have checked the actual working database and the references seem to be correct.

How can the references in the working website not reflect the changes I made to the database? I have about 750 references to PDF files that did not change to the new site name. I have never had this happen with a theme before. I do not want to have to manually change all the links.

PLEASE HELP!

Sam
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • I used the Mfn CB Migrate Tool which changed the image links in CB items very well. HOWEVER, the links to files in my accordians DID NOT CHANGE (there are hundreds).

Is there a similar utility that will change the links in accordions?

Sam
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • All the content I am talking about is inside muffin builder (CB), in an accordion. The Mfn CB migrate tool does not work on code inside an accordion.

Any other thoughts?
  • OK, jus to be sure, I went back and used the WP Migrate DB plugin to export may database and make all the changes. THEN I used the Mfn CB Migrate Tool to update the IMAGES in the Content Builder items.

BUT...

Doing both these things, as recommended by all your announcements and posts, still DID NOT change the URLs of the links inside the Accordian Content Builder items. See http://www.minibiblelessons.com/character-studies/ and roll over any PDF file to see that the old URL is still there.

Can the Mfn CB Migrate Tool be modified to make changes inside the Accordian Content Builder items?

I have 750 URLs that need to be changed and would hate to do it by hand.

Sam
  • FANTASTIC!! Worked like a charm.

Really appreciate you putting together a really functional tool AND making it a plugin to make it easy to use.

Be sure you add the information here: http://forum.muffingroup.com/limuso/discussion/105/domain-migration-how-to-change-muffin-builder-paths-for-images-etc#Item_3 to make it easy for others to find.

Thanks again!

Sam