Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Horizontal menu
  • Hello

I have setup your theme on a page for my client, http://campeasy.gagnavist.is.

My client would like the menu to be horizontal and not vertical.  Is it possible to change this with some CSS customizations ?
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • Well done, endor. You got your horizontal menu. How did you do it?

Also, I noticed that the breadcrumbs trail of Campeasy does the same thing mine does. It appears to be a soft return below the "You are here:" line. Anything we can do about that, Muffingroup?
  • I had not paid attention to the demo, and I see that it is the same. I was just wondering why the breadcrumbs seem not to be on the same horizontal line as the "You are here:" line.
  • Well, I took them out with the custom code because I didn't want them showing, but it was the same as any other site. So, it is not a problem, it is just not my preference. If I had wanted breadcrumbs I would have wanted to find a way to have them all a part of the same line.
    Thanks, anyway.
  • I would really like to have the horizontal menu also, Any response how to do it?
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I added a custom menu, made some CSS modifications and thats basically how I did it.  It took a lot of work to do this but the client is very happy with the site like it is now.

I have also made more customizations to the theme to make this possible.
  • Well, endor, welcome back to the question. Many months, but good to see you respond. Yes, as muffingroup asks, share your solution with us. I am still interested to know how you did it, as I enjoy using this Nollie theme (two clients have used it already), but I would like to know how to extend its use. If you have the time, please share your modifications with the rest of us. Thanks, endor.
  • Hi.
    A friend helped me.... anymotion.no

LAYOUT.CSS

/* #Header
    ================================================== */

body { background-position: center -25px; }
    .tp-bannertimer { z-index:100 !important;}

#Header .sixteen { position: relative; z-index: 101; min-height: 145px; margin-bottom: 0; }
    #Header #logo { display: block; overflow: hidden; float: left; z-index:101; border-top: 5px solid; padding: 30px 15px 0; margin-right: 40px }
    #Header #logo:hover { text-decoration: none; }
    #Header #menu { display: block; float: left; margin-top: 51px; }
    #Header #menu > ul { min-width: 140px; float: left; position: relative; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li { margin:0 15px 0 0; position: relative; z-index: 103; float:left; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li.hover { z-index: 104; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li > a { padding: 6px 20px 6px 10px; display: block; white-space: nowrap; border-bottom: 1px dotted; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li.hover > a { border-style: solid; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li.last > a {/* border: 0;*/ }
    #Header #menu > ul > li > a:hover, #Header #menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a { text-decoration: none; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li ul { position: absolute; left: 140px; top: 0; z-index: 105; margin: 0; padding: 0px 0; display: none; -webkit-box-shadow: 6px 4px 4px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); box-shadow: 6px 4px 4px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); }
    #Header #menu > ul > li ul li { padding: 0 0; width: 170px; position: relative; font-weight: normal; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li ul li a { padding: 6px 20px 6px 15px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dotted; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li > ul > li.last-item > a,
    #Header #menu > ul > li > ul > li > ul > li.last-item > a { border-bottom-width: 0px; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li > ul > li.last-item > a,
    #Header #menu > ul > li > ul > li > ul > li.last-item > a { border-bottom-width: 0px; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li ul li a:hover { text-decoration: none; }
    #Header #menu > ul > li ul li ul { position: absolute; left: 170px; top: 0px; z-index: 104; }

#menu_responsive { display: none; margin-top: 55px; font-size: 14px; }