2 Issues, Yoast and Indexing

I have two pretty major complaints.  

1. On your support board on themeforest you said that your theme works with Yoast SEO plugin, this is false.  When using muffin builder Yoast cant read the text in the fields so it says there are no keywords, heading tags, etc in the pages even though there are.  Will this be fixed?

2.   When submitting my sitemap to Google it is only indexing one page.  This has never happened on any other website I have created.  Do you know of any issues with the theme that are potentially blocking the site from being indexed completely?

Comments

• 1. We wrote like that because Be is compatible with Yoast. Have you seen Builder >> Seo field in wordpress editor? Because this is what you ask for http://snag.gy/YQmcm.jpg

2. Blocked site? First time we hear something like that. Do you see anything blocked on https://www.google.com/search?q=site:themes.muffingroup.com/betheme&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb ? Maybe there is other SEO reason on your side.

Thanks for understanding!
  • 1.  Awesome appreciate the demo and explanation on how to accomplish this, great feedback!

2.  I don't think so.  I have never had an issue before.  This is a first.  I do however know that Google blocked our group emails because when we switched GoDaddy hosting from Linux to Linux with Cpanel apparently the new way they send their mail through their servers is grounds for Google to blacklist the emails.  That was one nightmare and maybe this is now another?  

When I search site:paversealer.com it shows the pages however in Google Webmaster Tools it says only one page is indexed.  Im confused.  Any ideas?
  • 2. Ok, but did you noticed that Google got many problems with webmaster tool? We got some friends who do SEO and we heard that last time there is many problems with Webmaster tool. Maybe you should wait 2-3 days and see if something will happen or not. If nothing won`t change, then you can send us url to your sitemap and we can have a look on it but if the problem will be with sitemap, then in webmaster tool you should see info about wrong format or something similar.
  • Ok you and your friends were right.  It finally indexed the rest of the pages over the weekend.  Out of all the sites I have done this was a first.  I have had nothing but problems with Google lately, they must be doing something goofy.  Making us bend over backwards to get their stuff to work now.  Thanks again for the responses and answers.  Great theme, the more I dig into it the more I fall in love.  A+ in my book, keep up the great work!
  • Thanks a lot! ;) We're glad all is ok now.