Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Cannot change theme options
  • I have made a new wordpress install and then installed Nollie. When I try to make a change on the "Theme Options" user panel, for instance changing the Theme Skin from CUSTOM to GREEN, no changes are saved when I press SAVE CHANGES. It brings me back to the main THEME OPTIONS page and any changes I have made are gone.

This is a clean install on WordPress 3.5.1 no updates for anything were loaded. This is on a totally new site. I am familiar with using and installing themes and have used a number of them from ThemeForrest over the last few years.

The website is www.vesperhills.com Thank you for your assistance.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Do you have an email address I can use, I don't want to publish the information on an open forum. Thanks! (Never mind, the forum logged me out and I didn't see the private message link. I sent you an email with the appropriate information.)