Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

'Inserting Into Post' via Content Builder Not Working
  • Hi,

When I try to add an item such as a feature box using the content builder and insert a graphic when I client the 'insert into post' button and am returned to the page editor the image does not display - all that is displayed is a red X and the words 'remove upload;.

I am able to upload images to the media folder with no issues.

I have tried images or numerous extensions, file sizes etc and am not able to insert any images.

I have also tried disabling all plugins etc but still no joy.

Can you advise what I need to perform to resolve this please?

Thanks and kind regards,

Peter
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • That resolved it.

Thank you ever so much for your fast response - very much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter
  • Please sign in to see answear!