Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Testimonials widget issue..
  • Hi there,

I am having a problem with the testimonials box on my home page, I inserted it and created some testimonials, however the widget is displaying my entire testimonial (some of the client testimonials are very long) how can I get it to just display a snippet of the testimonial or even better a snippet that i enter into a field?

Maybe if it can just pull the title?  then I can place a small snippet in the title...
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Sorry I don't understand. "All you can do is give right length for your testomonials"
    The right length for my testimonials is the entire testimonial.

The "..." does nothing I tried this in my testimonial hoping to break it up for display etc.

Is there a way I can just have an excerpt displayed by typing part of the testimonial, then linking it to the full testimonial somehow? I am happy for any suggestions for a solution as I can't display the entire testimonial in a widget :(  no-one writes a one sentence testimonial??

I really need the testimonials widget and it was one of the primary requirements for purchasing this theme
    Is there a testimonials widget plugin that is compatible with your theme that I can use ? 

How can I fix this, you never display the whole post in a widget just an excerpt. 
  • Well that's the only bad thing about the theme, haven't found anything bad with your themes before and have been using them for a while now. Will try to look for a plugin I guess, hopefully this issue makes it to a future update :)

Thanks