Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Adding fields to Contact Form or Creating a New Contact Form
  • Hello,

I was wondering if you could show me how to add another contact form to the content builder so it could be selected and added. (ie. contact and billing info form)

I want to add the following fields to the form: SEO Plan Selection (drop down list), Name on card, card number, card type (drop down list), expiration month (drop down list), expiration year (drop down), cvv/cvc, address, city, state (drop down), zip code,country (drop down), phone, email address, and promo code. Also a checkbox that says "By marking this checkbox, I accept Terms of Service. and a submit button at the end that would be sent to my email.

Preferably I would like to create a new contact form to add to the content builder so I can select it seperately from the contact form that is already included but if thats not possible I would just want to know how to add more fields to the current one.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks again for the quick response to my other discussion question!!!

• 1 Comment sorted by