Change Footer Area colors?

I want to have the footer areas to have a different set of Font and Background colors from the main footer.  Is that possible with CSS?

Comments

• Can you explain it better what you mean exctly? We are not sure how you see it. Do you ask abound different footers for different pages? Because if this is what you mean then it is not possible at this moment and we are not sure if this will be technically possible. Please also give us example of theme where this was done as example so we can have a look on what you mean.

Because to be honest we have never seen anything like that as this is technically not possible.
  • If you look at this page:

www.vigilancestaffing.com

At the bottom you have:

CTA section (Recent Successes)
    Footer Areas (I have used Footer Area #1, #2 and #3) where I have a revolving set of jobs.
    And then the Footer where we have (© Copyright 2014 Vigilance Staffing, a Vigilance-Corp, LLC. Company. All rights reserved)

I want the Footer Areas to be a different color than the Footer.

• So if you want to get different colors within css for footer sections, then please use below css:
    #Footer .footer_action { background: #E2E2E2 !important; padding: 10px 0 !important; }
    #Footer .footer_copy { background: #E2E2E2 !important; }
    But if this won`t help, then please send us access to your dashboard and we`ll have a look on what you did.