Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

bbpress integration
  • Hi,

I discover a strange behaviour when I install bbpress 2.3.1
    The page isn't render correctly. We can see the title, but the other parts of the pages are not display.

I made two tests :
    this one is is generated dynamically by bbpress and it is empty

This one is a page i made, where i included shortcode provided by bbpress
    BUT I don't want to use it because all link are broken as it use default bbpress url. (for exemple try to click on "test" link, the page will be empty too ...)
    This is just to show the normal behaviour

I have contacted bbpress administrator,
    He said :

"Unfortunately many themes out there filter the_content and do other weird (and not so correct) things that bbPress can’t take into account."

bbpress is developped by core's wordpress fundation so they must be right
    Could you tell me the way to make it work ?

Thanks.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • If i understand well this code, 
    The content will be allways display in the page ?

I think there will be sides effect because for some page i use "the content" to display content in the content builder.
    So with the code you provided i think the content will be show twice ...
    Am I right ?
  • I tried what you told but it break the content-builder as I expected.

But your advise guide me the right way:

I show the content only if "mfn-post-content" meta is set to true OR not set.
    Because in this case, if it's not set it means that it is an auto-generated page so the content must been displayed

Here is the code used in includes/content-page.php

<?php if( get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-content', true) || get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-content', true)==""): ?>
    <div class="the_content the_content_wrapper">
    <?php the_content(); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

instead of 

<?/* Comment fo bbpres support
    <?php if( get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-content', true) && get_the_content() ): ?>
    <div class="the_content the_content_wrapper">
    <?php the_content(); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    */?>

I think this should be included in future update for greater support
    Thank for your support and quick answear anyway
  • @0x1gene, just checking the URL and your forums look great. Are you still using BB press ?