Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Image upload not working
  • Hi,

I just upload and installed this beautiful theme.

I'm unable to upload images to the slider or change a  slider image. When I click on the button it is just a dark page doing nothing. Moreover, I can not upload images to my logo, favicon. When I click on those buttons nothing happens.  

Please if someone can advice what I need to do to get going. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Ulrica

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

Thank you so much for your prompt response.  I ended up reinstalling Word Press and reinstalled Pindol since there were many more features that didn't work. I think some files maybe got corrupted in the download. I had been using a free theme before I installed Pindol.

Now, everything works great! I really like this theme.

Thank you so much!

• No, no please let me correct. -  I did NOT use a free/stolen Pindol theme. I had installed Wordpress on the server and activated a free theme Customizr. It didn't offer what I needed. So therefore, I purchased the Pindol and installed that on the server, but the other theme files had not been deleted. Then activated Pindol, but since I had another theme prior maybe that was a reason why I had encountered problems installing a new theme (Pindol).