Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mfn_sortable()
  • HI,
    I had to migrate to a new server and now the theme gives me this error and it doesn't load the styles

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Cannot redeclare mfn_sortable() (previously declared in ...functions.php:35) in <b>/....functions.php</b> on line <b>36</b><br />
    Any ideas?

Thank you
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • The hosting provider has looked in to this and they said it's theme related.
    The new server is running PHP version 5.3.28. This is the only website out of 35 on my server that is broken

• I am having this problem as well. I am running Wordpress Multisite. 

I needed to hack functions.php in the theme. What I did to get around it was by wrapping the function in a conditional. 

if
    (!function_exists('mfn_sortable')) {
      function mfn_sortable() {
        wp_enqueue_script('jquery-ui-sortable');
      }
    }

I also needed to change this from "require" to "require_once"

require_once(
    THEME_DIR . '/muffin-options/theme-options.php' );   

I'm running the following (php-fpm):

PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.4 (cli) (built: Sep  4 2014 06:56:34) 
    Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
        with Zend OPcache v7.0.3, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

I don't get any more server errors, but the theme still doesn't look quite right, so I'm not sure if this is a fix.

-Erik

• Loading this URL (/wp-content/themes/pindol/style.php?ver=1.5.1) causes a blank page (server errors are turned off). This is all I see in the logs:

[26-Sep-2014 07:40:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare
    mfn_sortable() (previously declared in /vol/home/virtuals/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pindol/functions.php:35) in /vol/home/virtuals/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pindol/functions.php on line 36

The "fix" above avoids the error.