Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Can only access the admin panel
  • Hello,
    i'm experiencing a serious problem on www.ditron.biz 
    I can access my admin panel but can't open the website. I happened between last night and this morning because we sent a newsletter and it was still working, this morning all we get is "This webpage is not available" on chrome and "nsurlerrordomain;-1015" on safari.
    I can access the admin panel and work smoothly in it on both browsers but when it comes to showing the website something goes wrong. can you please help me? It's really important.
    Thank you

Simo
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • I tried to deactivate the plugins i have but the problem is still there. So I thought about the theme, went to see the preview of other themes and they work. when I go to customize Pindol I can only see the customize sidebar and the rest is white.
  • I tried to deactivate Pindol and the website appears again but of course I can't use it that way because Pindol has a very different structure. Please, help me.

• Please sign in to see answear!