Pricing table inside (vertical) tabs

Hi, a quick question. I was very happy to see that (with the help of shortcodes) it's possible to add pricing items into (vertical) tabs. When I would like to add a pricing table such as in your content blocks page example, the first pricing item needs to have the "table label". Can you tell me what I need to add to the shortcode to make that happen?

Comments

• Hi,

please make a screenshot of what you mean because we are not sure what you ask for. What table label you mean exactly?
  • Hi, I don't mean this rude, but how come you never get in one go what I mean? You developped this theme right? And there is only one kind of table that has a label in your theme... sigh. I will try to make one.
  • We usually ask about screenshots because it is always much easier and with 100% precision to know what someones mean. Many times users in the past asked about things that on our side are called other words and conversations like: "sorry i don`t mean this one", "i meant something else" are really unnecessary because it only takes time and does not lead to anything meaningful. So if we ask about screenshot, it means that we need screenshot to be 100% sure what you mean and also other users in the future may also understand what you mean in this thread.

Instead of writing this message above, screenshot with element check using http://snag.gy/ will take you less than 15 seconds.

Thanks for understanding!