Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

revolution slider update
  • I want to update the Revolution Slider, but I do not want to upgrade the entire theme because of customizations I have made. When I download the full zip file for Pindol, I don't see a zip inside for the revolution slider. Also, I saw that if I go to the revolution slider on themeforest I should be able to download it like this: http://screencast.com/t/o8gCW4VOT But there is no such "free update" box that I can see. 

So I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to get the most recent version of Revolution Slider to update it. I haven't been able to find correct instructions.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • There is no "revslider.zip" anywhere for me to upload. So I can't update it because I don't have that zip file that you describe.
  • I have been reading through all the discussions I can find here about updating Revolution Slider, but I need clarification on updating the entire theme as well.

FYI -- Note that I am trying to update pindol theme 1.2.1. This theme has vulnerable Revolution Slider 2.3.91 bundled with the theme. There is no plugin to update. There is also NO way to update Revolution Slider from Revolution slider from *within* Wordpress.

I have downloaded the latest version of pindol. The latest 1.5.5 theme comes with a pindol/plugins/ folder with revslider.zip, so... pindol/plugins/revslider.zip. Does this pindol/plugins/revslider.zip need to be extracted locally and then uploaded via FTP to /wp-content/plugins ?

It sure would be helpful to have specific instructions here.