How to define a general body background and seperate content background color?

How to define a general body background and content background color on pages where you do not use the muffin builder to define the section background color?? E.g. Boxed Mode Blog Page

I can't find a option for content background in the muffin options as well .. :(

Thank you!

P.S. Yes I know I can put a background color for the #content element via custom css but this isn't the way your theme should work.

Comments

• Because theme is built on sections, you need to setup always background color for section if you want to get background color. It is not possible to setup content background color from options section because this option belong to sections only.

Thanks for understanding!
  • But the blog pages are not built via sections ... :(
    Well you could, but it's not needed.
  • Ok we thought that you meant something else. So as we understand, you want to change background color where content is and you want the same color for all pages? Because if this is what you mean, then this can be done with css only but we can think about option for that in future updates.
  • Yeah no problem. It's only a problem if you work with boxed version of the page. I already defined it in the css. Solved for now but as you already said: an option for it would be nice in future updates.

Can be closed.