Having serious problems with backgrounds

Hello - 

I am having serious problems with backgrounds. Can you please explain to me in detail how to set a full screen picture as my background and then be able to have another image under that? So far I am only able to accomplish this if I use the revolutionary slider as the top image on the page. (The revolutionary slider also does not work at all on mobile what's up with that?) Please explain to me how to set this up. I've tried featured image which simply puts the image as the header and does not work and I've tried setting up a background image on page options. Nothing I do seems to work. Please explain in detail how to add images as the background. I'm trying to accomplish something like the "Spa theme" 

Thanks for the help in advanced :) My website: Topmusicfestivals.com 

Comments

• I am also having a hard time figuring our how to make backgrounds work on all devises. Even when I'm able to have a background on something the size is wrong on all other devices? How do I set it up so I can have a background on my website that looks the same on a phone / ipad?

Thank you guys so much for the help sorry I'm having a hard time xD
  • Hi,

as we understand, you talk about background images for sections. Those images can be setup for sections - all info about that you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section

But you should to know that parallax backgrounds won`t never work on mobile devices because this is technically not possible.
  • Thank you so much for sending over the user guide. Was trying to find the full version so thank you! 

Okay one last question - If the Parallax background will not work well on mobile what would you suggest. I had tried a regular full screen image but then for some reason it was extremely zoomed in on mobile and iPad. What is the best set up for the image to be the same on all devices?

Thanks so much!!! :) 
  • Any option except Cover and Parallax works fine on mobile devices.