Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Rocco theme - Using issues
  • Hi there,

I bought your Rocco theme a few days ago and I'm starting to using it right now. It looks very nice but I have some questions.

1. It's not very clear to me how to link articles to a dedicated page. For example. I write some articles linked to politics theme and I want them to appear on the page "Politique". Basically it's a blog page on this subject. I will do the same with "Finance", "Sports" and so on. I did a quick test with an article named "Test politique" but this appears on all pages. How can I manage this?

2. How change the title of the subheader? I don't understand why the structure of the title is "Page name""Archives""-""Site name". I just want the name of the page like your demo. Why "Archives" and the site name appear?

3. Same issue with the breadcrumb, why "Archive by category" is displayed before the page name? I guess this is an option but I don't find the answer. I use Yoast WordPress SEO for your info.

4. I changed the color of the subheader background and title but nothing changed.

5. How to hide or amend the copyrights and author at the bottom?

The website www.nicolaspilorget.com

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,

Nicolas
  • 1 Comment sorted by