Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Multiple portfolios
  • Hi there.

My wish is to create 2 portfolio pages to showcase different products. 1 portfolio shows all car radiators divided by brand (categories). The other portfolio shows all car coolers divided by type (category). It's not possible to throw all of these into 1 portfolio as I need to create to many categories which will make the portfolio a mess. 

Is this possible?

http://www.blaak-radiateuren.nl (ideally a dropdown)

Thanks.
    Bryan

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi there.

thanks for the explanation, but it still doesn't get me where I need to be unfortunately. I might have done something wrong here, but I couldn't find any other solution than this. At the moment the Portfolio categories are in a dropdown in the menu. The first part is great (radiateuren & koelblokken0 but the second layer (alphabetical split) doesnt need to be there http://www.blaak-radiateuren.nl

What I actually want is 2 pages (radiateuren & koelblokken) and each of them to show their own portfolio. This means 2 alphabetical splits (jquery) per page without the categories being shown on the other page.

Basically its just the normal portfolio pages, but then duplicated for another product group.

thanks.
    bryan