Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Can I create two sets of categories for my portfolio page?
  • I want to create about 5 categories for 'Products' and about 5 categories for 'Solutions' which should be filters on my Portfolio page. Is there a way I can group or otherwise separate the two different types of categories on the page? Otherwise it will be confusing to a user to have the two different types of category/filters appearing randomly on the page. Right now, by default the category/filters appear along the top. It would be fine, if as part of the solution they have to appear in a sidebar widget (but along the top is still slightly preferable). It would also be OK if a user has to toggle to switch between filtering the Portfolio items either by Products or by Solution. 
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks! I'm not sure I made myself clear though. I want to make it so that when I am on the Portfolio page I see two groups of categories. One group would be the Product categories and the other group would be the Solution categories. I went to Menu as you suggested and Portfolio categories was already selected in Screen options. In fact I can see all the categories on my Portfolio page but they aren't grouped.
  • OK - that makes sense. Thanks.