Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Hide the content is turned on but is not working?
  • I have been using the Muffin Builder fine and had turned on the "Hide the content" button and it then allowed me to add a Content section and then would allow me to edit this box to add text into it. But not this is not working today.

I am doing the same as before, I have the "Hide the content" turned on to allow me to use it. I have added a content box but when I go to edit it to add content it says the I have to make sure the "Hide the Content" is turned on....but it IS turned on, it is just not recognising that is it turned on so I can not add any content.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IS WORKS FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE CONTENT BOX, I CAN EDIT IMAGES WITH THE IMAGE BOX ETC

Please help, I need to get this working ASAP so I can finish building the site as I have a deadline to meet. Thanks :)

Selina
  • 1 Comment sorted by