Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

iPad issues
  • Hello,

I've noticed a couple of things when viewing the website www.fotocoaches.nl on an iPad/iPhone:

- The three 'bars/icon' that represent the menu on mobile devices looks different on an iPad in portrait mode. Instead of three bars against a light grey box, there is now just a light grey line. When viewed on an iPad in landscape mode, or on an iPhone, the menu bars looks fine. It's just when viewing the site on an iPad in portrait mode. How can I change this please?

- There is also a fairly large white gap between the menu and the slider image when viewing on an iPad in landscape mode. Is there a way to reduce this gap?

- When viewing the site on a mobile device in portrait mode, and then turning the screen to landscape mode, the text on the homepage gets partly hidden behind the image. It doesn't shift position responsively. When refreshing the site, it looks fine again. Should I add/remove a specific code to make the site display responsively again.

Many thanks!
    Mirjam

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hello,

Thank you for the superfast reply!

- I did notice there was some extra room in the slider, which wasn't filled up with my image (my image is less tall than the slider). How can I change the height of the slider in a way that it still adjusts properly to various screen sizes?

- I mean the text starting with 'De FotoCoaches coaches fotografen...' on the homepage. When I view this on an iPhone in portrait mode, I can see all of the text. When I then turn the iPhone in a landscape position, the slider image covers the first lines of text, and I can only see the last sentence.

Thanks!