Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

How to Resize Featured Image in Blog post
  • Hi,
    I want to insert a featured image for my blog posts, but when I do, they are enormous and not fully visible on the right side of my screen. As I save the post and go back to my homepage to test/verify how it looked in the Latest Posts section, I noticed the images were HUGE and stuck on the bottom right side of the homepage. After testing, they were enormous on the bottom/right side of all pages of the website.  

1. What can I do to adjust the sizes of the featured images? 
    2. What can I do to not have them appear on all of the pages of the site?

Thank you!
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • ok, I will try this and see if it helps. But, if the sizes above are what will be visually seen once published, the image looks fine in the blog post itself once published. It also looks fine on the home page as a thumbnail in the Latest Posts. 

The area of concern is the HUGE image simultaneously/additionally appearing out of place on all pages of the site after adding images as a Featured Image to posts. I created 2 "mock" posts for spacing and visualizing, inserting a featured image for each. Both images appeared, overlapping one another, HUGE on all pages of the website, though they were only added to the blog.  What makes that go away? 
  • For some reason today, I was able to edit the image and size it down from the media page. Doing this resized the featured image and removed the image from MEGA-SIZED view on all of the pages. 
    For now, problem corrected. Thank you.