Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Moving the client slider
  • Hey guys,

Really enjoy the theme so far, great work! I need to customize it a bit though. I don't mind going into the code but I'd like some insights on what would be the best way to do it.

I'd like to move the client slider inside my content (right after the home slider in fact) rather than having it down there. 

I spotted this part on the footer : 
    <!-- .Our_clients_slider -->
    <?php if( mfn_opts_get('clients-show') ) get_template_part( 'includes/footer', 'clients' ); ?>

But with the muffin builder, etc. I don't exactly know how to do.. Any suggestion?
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Hey thanks for your quick reply. 

I'm not sure it'll fix my problem though (movie the code into the header).

But you gave me an interesting hint: can I reproduce the Client Slider with revolution Slider? (I'm not used to this slider yet). I might just do that:
    - create a replica of the content slider
    - call it in the content on my first page
    - insert "content" in the MuffinBuilder where I want to call it

I really like your theme it's a bit strict with the client slider, I would have love it has a piece of content you can move around.

So main question: what are your parameters (if you've got an xml example I could copy it would be awesome) for the client slider?

Thanks guys!
  • Oh, wait just understood your last message, everything works thanks!
  • Hey, 

Sorry for being a pain but now I'd like to move it in the middle of the page (between blocks I've put using the content builder).

What would be the best option? 

Making a new client slider using Revolution? Can I call the client slider with a shortcode or something?

Thanks guys (this is the last one I promise haha) ;)
  • Hey,
    I want to have the Clent Slider shown on one specific page only, not on all pages. How do do that?
    Thanks
  • Please sign in to see answear!