Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Tisson demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Page title is much too large and I cannot change in settings
  • Lovin' this theme but having a problem with the page title being much too large.  I have adjusted all the font sizes in settings panel but they don't take effect -- they have all stayed the same.  (Yes, I'm using "custom" styling).

Thanks for any suggestions.

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Thank you - that worked! 

The white box behind the page title doesn't re-size relative to the type size so it is still a bit too distracting. Can I make the white box semi-transparent or have the page title and box not appear on the header graphic?

Question 2 - the footer headers are also too large. Do you have a snippet of code I can use 2 adjust them?

Question 3 - the headers are all UPPERCASE, but I'd like some UPPER/lower - can I change that?

Question 4 - your demo sample of the call to action shows an email icon in one of the linked buttons -- I've used your shortcode and cannot get that to work on mine -- the shortcode displays but not the icon.

Question 5 - can I use an image in the background instead of colour?  If so, I'd want it to stay fixed in one place.

Thanks again for any suggestions you have!!!
  • Thank you very much.  All your code snippets have worked for me.  The issue I was having with the page title and white box is no longer bothering me as it is UPPER/lower case now and is more suitable for this project.

I didn't upload your demo content because my experience has been that it takes me too long to delete demo content when I am ready to launch the site.

By "fixed" I meant that the content of the site would scroll over the background -- the back ground doesn't move up with the site.  But, it is fine this way afterall.

Thank you very much for great support!