Yet another portfolio page

Hi,

English is not good at me, I'm sorry sentence is confusing. 

I want to provide a separate portfolio page anew, the portfolio existing page. 

I Please tell me I do how.

Comments

• Hi,

at this moment we have only one portfolio page but maybe you can split portfolio on categories? Because it is possible to add category for each portfolio item and then you can show portfolio pages from different categories and in this case you will be able to show unlimited portfolio pages.

But if this is now what you mean, then please leave your suggestion on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates and we`ll think about it in future updates.

Thanks for understanding!
  • @muffingroup, are you able to set up a link to the portfolio page that will automatically show only certain categories? In essence giving you unlimited portfolio pages, as you mentioned above.

How would you structure a link to bring up the portfolio page, but only show the categories you want displayed?

Thanks
  • If you want to show portfolio items from multiple different categories, then you need to created regular page and inside you need to use "Portfolio" or "Portfolio grid" items because this is the only way to put multiple categories on portfolio page.