Problem with breadcrumb

edited September 2014 in Blog

Hi Guys!

I have a problem with breadcrumbs. I made a category
page where i will add news post. This category page was added into menu and
when i click on it i go to category page (news) where you will find all news
from my page and here is the problem - breadcrumbs show at firs post name and
then category page and then (again) post name.

For example now is like this:

home > last post name > news > post name

i would like have it like this:

home > news
> post name

please check what i mean on: http://arturp.linuxpl.info/pro/madera/testowy-wpis/

Thank you
for suport!

Comments

• Hi,

please send us access to your wp dashboard and FTP on pm and we`ll have a look on it because looks like the problem is on your side (extra plugins or something similar). Before you will send us access, please deactivate all extra plugins and check if we are right.
  • I have the exact same problem, your breadcrumb logic is just simply wrong for the blog posts.
    Tell me your solution please.
  • edited September 2014
    @popupcommunications We don`t have any solution yet because user above did not set us any access yet, so probably he fixed it himself. And if you need us to have a look on it, please send us the same access on pm as we requested above.

EDITED!!! User @piena sent us already details to his account and we realized that we did one mistake inside breadcrumbs (when user do not select any page for posts in Settings > Reading section). We already fixed it and this will be available with next update (new files will be ready for download today or tomorrow).

Sorry for this mistake!
  • Okay, thank you for the info. Will update as soon as possible.
  • Update solved the problem, thank you muffingroup!