Share box not showing

Hello, I have set up to show the share box on my blog posts in the BEtheme options, but even though it's not showing.

How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Of course it is showing what you can see on http://snag.gy/14aRi.jpg Maybe the problem is with cache on your side.
  • Oh, thank you. I don't know what it is, but it only doesn't show on google chrome, on the other browsers it's fine.

Another question: where do I go to set the sharing box to also share the posts on Google+ and send to e-mail?
  • We have checked in Google Chrome already as well and there is also fine. Looks exactly the same as in other browsers.

But the answer on 2nd question you can find on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/206/add-google-to-the-share-box where we described how to do it. And this can be done only with theme files modifications. Also you must to know that you will lose it while future theme updates because old files are always overwritten by new files.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok, thanks a lot for your quick replies! You're great, I'm loving the theme!
  • Oh, is there a way of adding a "send to e-mail" button? Or a plugin you'd recommend that does this function? Thanks a lot again!
  • This plugin does not have this functionality so it is not possible to do it. Thanks!
  • hello, any way to add a linkedin there ? 
  • Hey guys
    I'm having a very similar problem. Since I've updated the shortcode for the sharing box doesn't show up at all. This goes across to all my portfolio items. Please could someone help?
    Here is a link to one of my portfolio items, the share box was showing up right underneath the "spread the love" text.
    https://seanviljoen.co.za/portfolio-item/nye-revolution-2016-after-movie-south-africa/

• FlowStateDesign
    Could you first try to disable all plugins and check again?
    thanks
  • Hi there
    Thank you but that didn't work
  • Good day,
    The share box is still not showing up and this is proving an issue when I send potential clients through to my site. The sharebox as well as my responsive nav bar are proving quite the hassle.

I am absolutely in-love with the theme and use it on as many client builds as possible. If these issues could be looked at I would greatly apreciate it.

Thank you in advance

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi there, thank you for the response but unfortunately I couldn't wait any longer.
    I have opted for a third party plug-in until you guys get it fixed.

On to my next question... My responsive menu looks terrible. There are only four links in the top bar, once it's resized these drop down below the navigation. This is obviously not ideal.

Please see attached image... Is there any cssI can change that will adjust the wrap?
    Also... Is there any way to have the split menu spread out from the inside rather than from left and right of the container?

The help will greatly be apreciated.

• Do you mean the responsive menu or the sticky header because the responsive menu looks pretty standard.
    Sorry but the css for this will not help either. It is set to a fixed width and it is a float so changing it in any way would lead to braking the header on other devices (responsive)
  • Thank you for your reply. The sticky menu.
    On both the main nav as well as the sticky nav, having the links spread out from center rather than allignedon both left and right of the container.

So far I've had very terrible response with little to no help. Please could someone help me, something other than it can't be done.This is the last issue that is obviously theme specific and I'm sure adjusting the code to float center would help, also the code that lessens the padding of all the navigation links.

If I want to add more items these will create more of a hassle so just the code that will adjust the padding or margin. Whichever is affecting the links.

Thank you in advance.

• Okay but what exactly do you want to achieve, please send a screenshot of how would you like it to look like. There is no float:center.

• Hi There

Please see below examples of what I;m looking for. Sorry if I come off abrasive, I'm just becoming annoyed.

Sticky menu currently:
    See below image of what I don't want happening, i.e the menu items folding to the bottom.

What I'd like it to look like:
    Here's how it looks before the menu items go all over the place, this is what I'm trying to achieve.

Below is what I'm trying to achive with my main navigation, if this can go across to the sticky menu that would be grand!

How the menu currently looks:
    This is what I currently have, the menu items float to the sides of the container.

What I'm trying to achieve:
    Below is a mock of what I'm looking for. This was done in photoshop to give you an idea of what I mean. The items expand from the center rather than the sides.

Please let me know if it makes sense? I've tried to give you as much info as possible.

Thank you in advance.
  • Since it only happens on responsive view please go to theme options>responsive>header and change the initial width value to higher, so the responsive menu switches on before the menu goes to another line.

To keep them closer to center please use this custom css 
    .header-split #Header .top_bar_left .menu_right {
    text-align:left !important;
    }
    .header-split #Header .top_bar_left .menu_left {
    text-align:right !important;
    }
  • Hi
    Thank you very much, that worked perfectly, really apreciate the help. I'll do so, I did want the sticky header still visible on tablet hence the reason for the smaller responsive width. Is there no way to fix this so I can still have the sticky menu's functionality on platforms bigger than mobile.

Thank you for the help so far.

• Sorry but the only sollution would be to change the mobile menu early. Like we said, the initial width should be set to very hight.