Create a link to slide down page like in demo

Hi,

I would like to be able to create a link similar to the demo slider that when clicked will slide further down the content. However, I cannot figure out how to do it. I had it before, but I forgot how to set it up.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

link from slider must link to right section. Custom ID`s can be setup for sections. So for example inside slider link must be as below:
    <a href="#section1" class="scroll">text</a>
    but section to which you want link must have section1 custom ID.
  • Even if in the Layer Links & Advanced Params section the Link to Slide is "--Scroll below slider--"

When I use the above mentioned method and have this enabled, it goes to scroll, then stops and jumps back up. 

• Please give us url to page where this happen.
  • This is still in dev and hidden from public. I believe I found the issue, I didnt populate the "Scroll Under Slider Offset" value. Once I did that, it worked fine without the need to use an <a> tag.
    All i needed to add was the cursor to be pointer for the element and was good to go. Thank you. 
    -AJ
  • Ok :) Thanks for the explanation! We're glad you sorted it out.
  • Hello Muffingroup!

I want to do the same thing, on my slider but i can't.... =(

Can you help me please?
  • @ideaioriginal Everything has been described above and we are not able to do anything else. If something is wrong in your case, upload our demo slider which has this arrow with link and learn on this one how this stuff works. Maybe this will be much easier and faster because we have no other idea how to explain it to you.

Thanks for understanding!