Cannot access post from iPad

Hi,

This theme is fantastic. I've been trying to access WordPress from external sources (i.e., iPad, Lightroom, etc.) with no luck, though.

I think somethings happening with xmlrpc.php 'cause it works fine as long as I deactivate Betheme. When I activate again, cannot authenticate.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Lucio

PS: Sorry for my English!

Comments

• Hi,

we are not sure if we understand what you mean, because we already checked posts on iPad and all works fine. Do you mean to access post (to edit it) via wp dashboard or what?
  • Hi! With Betheme activated, I cannot access my WordPress installation from an iPad or any external sources (i.e., Lightroom plugins). As long as I deactivate Betheme, it works fine.

I cannot edit posts using the iPad nor uploading photos from Lightroom. Deactivating Betheme (and activating other theme, i.e. WordPress standard themes, everything works fine.

Regards!
  • We have checked our theme with iPad and all works fine so we have no idea what could be wrong in your case. But of course, if you will send us access to your dashboard with more details on pm then we can have a look on it.