Page content showing up in menu navigation

2»

Comments

• @webowner001 What hasn`t been fixed yet? Because this menu issue was fixed with latest version. Please send us screenshot of what you mean, and also access to your dashboard and FTP so we can have a look on it and we`ll see if there is anything wrong on your side because we are sure that we fixed it already.
  • Hi There,

No, it wasn't.

The latest version - still did not fix this. I had to manually add the code in the functions file, as you indicated in a previous forum post.

The page content was showing up in the Menu. 

I have it fixed now, but by only adding the code manually.
  • @webowner001 As we wrote above, you must send us full access to your website because we asked few other users and they wrote that this has been fixed. We checked it on our demo and also everything is ok now. So something must be definitely on your side and we need to have a look into your code to see what could be the problem.
  • Hi, Thank you for that. I did upgrade - and saw the same thing happening.

I cannot provide user access at this time, because I have manually added the code you added in your other post - and that worked... for now.

Please ensure this is fixed for next update. For now it is OK.
  • edited August 2014
    @webowner001 But until we won`t get any access from user for which this was not fixed, we can`t fix anything, because as we wrote on our side everything is ok. We even installed theme on new server and also is ok. So maybe you can install the latest version as subdomain or something similar and send us access and only then we`ll be able to help you.

And one more thing btw. This fix that we added in latest update, won`t fix currently existing menus. This works fine for all new menus that will be created after update but for existing, you need to delete descriptions manually from menu section.

Thanks for understanding!
  • This did not update for me either. I'm going to have to manually add the code from the previous post.
  • @arlomason Did you noticed what we wrote above? This fix works for all menu that will be created after update. If you got existing menu, then you must remove descriptions manually from menu. Did you tried to test it on new menus without code that we gave in this topic? Please try it and if it does not work even for new menu items, then please send us access to your dashboard and FTP on pm and we`ll have a look on it.
  • I'm having the same issue.  I just installed this theme for the first time and I'm getting text under my first 3 menu items.  
  • @markinmiami This means you got some content in description field from old theme. Please do what we wrote above and this will be removed.