Not fully responsive

Hi there

Muffin Builder - BLOG - Mascony

Does not appear to be fully responsive. The images dont resize.

can you please help?

Comments

• Please send us url to page where you got it and we`ll have a look on it.
  • edited August 2014
    Hi There,

Site is currently in UC mode, so I can only share screen-shot images at this time. Thank you so much for looking into this.

Couple of things on the BLOG page = same page / different screen-shot views.

This one shows #1 = there is a BIG white space below header image and before Text/Images...
    This "may" change and space gets reduced when I switch the header image?
    If not,please tell me how to remove this.

On # 2 - the Images are too far close to the edge, and do not fall smaller on the page.
    I'm using a 24' HP monitor right now, to view Mobile version.

This one shows both the Images and Text = need padding or spacing out, because they are much too far on the right side.

Hope you can help me fix this. I am using the Muffin-Builder "BLOG"

URGENT request.

Thank you so much. I can also provide Log-In details to my site, should you need that.
  • 1) This big white space has been fixed with latest update. So please update theme to latest version and all will be fine. But the image below, looks like you have used image from wordpress editor on your own without scale-with-grid class so it can work in responsive mode.

2) Without url or access to website we can`t help as it looks like you did something wrong on your side. This does not look the same on our demo so the mistake is not on our side. If you will provide url, then we`ll have a look on it.
  • hi there

Please can you give me more explanation for #1

Do I need to add anything?

For #2 - please send me your email address and I can provide log in details. Site will be online tomorrow.
  • Please send us access to your dashboard on pm and we`ll have a look on both things to be sure what is wrong. To send us private message, please click on our nickname/avatar above.
  • OK many thanks. I have PM you.

Please know this is URGENT. Thank you.
  • The problem is with your plugins. We sent you more info on pm.
  • Hi There,

I appreciate you look at this this for me, but Unfortunatle the problem is NOT resolved.

I see same issue, there is no spacing or padding on right side with images or text on BLOG page, and on my Smartphone Galaxy S4, the News Page jumps and no Blog info is displayed.

I have replied to PM. Please help and check URGENTLY.

Thank you.
  • Hi There,

Please dis-regard my earlier note today. I didn't realize the problem plugin was still activated. So, I have deactivated it and re-checked things.

YES - All is RESOLVED.

Everything is perfectly aligned again.

Checked on both PC, Laptop, Smartphone and iPod = and it all works = the blog sections also do not jump, and all text and images come up fine.

Thank you sooo much. This is RESOLVED.
  • Thanks for the info! We're glad all is fine now :)