Differences displaying menu between PC and Mac

Hello,

We have a problem on our top menu. It displays properly on PC (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) but not on Mac (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). We are BeTheme 3.8.

You can double check the behavior on http://test-www.mobiquithings.com.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hi,

please make a screenshot of how it looks like on your MAC because we don`t see any problem and have no idea what could be the wrong. On our devices everything looks fine so your screenshot will help a lot. To send screenshot, you can use http://snag.gy/
  • And this looks exactly the same on our pc`s. We are not sure what exactly you want to do but if you want to move menu into the same line as logo, you need to use below custom css because you have too many items in menu and they won`t fit on most regular screens:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { padding: 0 10px !important; }
    This just happen when you have too many items in menu and screens are smaller.
  • Thanks for your answer.

I understand this point of view. Could you tell me what is the screen/resolution on the one your are looking at? Also what is the current limit in pixels?

Thanks.
  • We have checked it from 1600x900px screen. But we don`t understand what current limit px you mean?
  • My question was more: what is the minimum screen resolution that you allow for the menu?
  • We do not recommend any screen resolution because menu should work fine on all of them. The main problem is with number of items in menu. If you got too many items in main menu, you should move some of them into submenu items. There is nothing like minimum screen resolution and this can`t be done that way as it is fallacy. The only way to push items into one line we gave you above and it is css to decrease paddings between items. Or as we wrote above you should use submenus instead or other header layout where more items can be in one line.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Understand!

Thanks.