CTA Height

Is there a way to modify the height of the CTA and Footer Area sections through CSS? 

Comments

• Yes, you can do it using padding. Try below css in Custom CSS section:
    .call_to_action { padding: 100px 0; }
    by default it is 40px.
  • I put this into Custom CSS and nothing changed.
  • Maybe you got cache plugin installed or cache is activated somewhere on server's side? Because we tested this code on our demo and all works fine. Please maybe try also with !important declaration instead:
    .call_to_action { padding: 100px 0 !important; }
  • I have the these items in my custom CSS:

body:not(.template-slider) #Header { background-image: none; background-color: #FFFFFF; min-height: 130px; }
    .call_to_action { padding: 100px 0 !important; }

For the site:  www.vigilancestaffing.com   (Recent Successes) is the CTA section.

• I tried from multiple computers and it looks the same.
  • No cache plugins
  • OMG, you meant CTA but this one which comes from muffin options section :) We gave you code for something else and that`s why it won`t work. That`s why we prefer to get screenshot and url to page of what user mean because it is much faster to customer to get right reply but for us it is much easier to give you explanation. For this section you need to use below css instead:
    #Footer .footer_action { padding: 20px 0; }
  • Ok it now says this:

body:not(.template-slider) #Header { background-image: none; background-color: #FFFFFF; min-height: 130px; }
    #Footer .footer_action { padding: 10px 0; }

And still looks the same.
  • edited June 2014
    Please try the code we gave you in other topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/156/change-footer-area-colors#latest but if this won`t help, then please send us access to your dashboard and we`ll check what is wrong but we got long queue of things like this one and you need. We`ll check it within 12 hours we hope.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok.  I put this in now:

#Footer .footer_action { background: #E2E2E2 !important; padding: 10px 0 !important; }
    #Footer .footer_copy { background: #FFFFFF !important; }

And it changed the colors of everything BUT the area I want to change, and still no adjustment to the height of the CTA section.

Where should I send access to the panel to?
  • To send us private message please click on our avatar/nickname above. But also with access please send us screenshot of what you mean because maybe we do not understand well what other sections you want to modify.