Section Fonts and Colors are not consistently applied even with proper tags and class usage.

If you go this page:

You can see that the three headings are a different color, even though the html for each uses the same tags.  Any ideas why this is happening?  Below are the three sets of code for each box minus the ""

"<h3 class="themecolor">Mission</h3>

<p>Our mission is very clear - Through the usage of identity analytics and access intelligence we will provide our clients with the best visibility and insight into their users access to applications and data so they can make informed decisions around identity and access management.</p>"

"<h3 class="theme color">Careers</h3>

<p>If you are looking for an enriching career that is challenging, fast paced, trendy, and exciting then SageAxcess is the organization for you. With a "work hard, play hard" environment that promotes ingenuity and forward thinking, SageAxcess is a destination, not simply a way point in your traveling career path. Please forward your resume to <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=New Career" target="_top">Careers</a> to get more details on our current open positions and benefits.</p>"

"<h3 class="theme color">Our company</h3>

<p>SageAxcess is the premier provider of identity and access management (IAM) services and solutions focused on driving value from identity analytics and access intelligence. At SageAxcess we strive to ensure a premium level of customer experience and success with identity management that separates us from any other provider in this space.</p>

<p>Whether it be in technology, trends, or the practical application of identity and access management techniques, SageAxcess is out in front to enable our clients with the services and solutions that best meet their unique requirements and business needs.</p>

<p>SageAxcess has always been focused on identity and access management since the beginning. This has been achieved by being comprised of personnel with years of dedicated experience in user and access management, directory implementations, role based access controls, single sign-on, and big data analytics.

</p>"

Comments

• Hi,

please take a look once again in the code that you sent us. Why first item got class="themecolor" but 2nd and 3rd got class="theme color"? ;) If you got classes separated with empty space, then it is like 2 different css classes, not one. So please use the same classes for each heading.

Hope this will help you a lot :)
  • Wow...  That is was bad on my part.  I guess my only reply to you is that when I added these areas this was done automatically for me, so something is off I think in the backend when I added the sections.  I never typed either into the box.
  • So if this problem is on backend side, please tell us what you exactly did when you get this problem? Please tell us what items you exactly added and where so we can check if this problem is on our side :)

Thanks for report about this problem.
  • I use fancy header with the same settings among different pages and got a different font and font color (actually, the differences are between my home page and the rest).

What can I do to get it consistent?
  • @bbatev Can you show us what you mean with examples? Because we have no idea what is the problem in your case.
  • Sure!

Here is my home page http://metamorphosis.bg/. Just below the slider , there is a fancy heading.

This is another page I created 

Just below the menu, there is another fancy heading. After log in/out I got the color properly but the font is still different.

Probably I'm making some mistake but can't figure it out. 
  • First page works, but the second not (404 error). But we think that the problem can be with your html code if the difference is between when you are logged or not. Please open your website in html mode (in Firefox click CTRL+U) and if you got red colored stuff in code, it means errors and you should fix them first. But if this won`t help, then we need access to your dashboard on pm so we can log in and check the difference. But please sort the second page as well, because now it won`t work.
  • edited July 2014
    Here is the right link to the second page http://metamorphosis.bg/home/why-metamorphosis-detailed/

Sorry for the stupid mistake.

I don't see any red colored stuff. Frankly, I'm quite new in all this but thankfully to you I'll get the job done.

If you need access to my dashboard:

User:***
    Pass:***

Thanks a lot and sorry for taking you so much time. I highly appreciate your efforts
  • edited July 2014
    This section is public so you shouldn`t post your access details here. We already removed them but we recommend to change login details.

However we already checked your website and we have no idea what is the problem exactly because we tested it on 3 different computers and fancy heading font is the same when we are logged or not. So we have no idea what exactly the problem is as we don`t see any. But maybe you mean something else and we misunderstood. Please maybe make a screenshot with explanation of what you mean (mark on screenshot what should be what) and then we`ll have a look on it once again. To send us screenshot you can use http://snag.gy/

P.S. Next time please send us access to your wp dashboard on pm. So send us private message all you need to do is click on our avatar/nickname above. So if you will create new access please do it.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you very much for your caring and time.

Here is a screenshot of the two pages http://snag.gy/Te9sW.jpg. You can see that the fonts are different.

Credentials are the same if you need access.

Thanks again.
  • But we don`t have those details as we removed them from forum and also we do not keep them on computers. We never keep any details like access and we use them only once so please send them us on pm and we`ll have a look on it once again. To send us pm, click on our avatar/nickname and send us message.