Translations problem

Hi,

Since my client updated to Woocommerce 3.0, a lot of things are no more translated in his Woocommerce shop.

Here are some I found:
  • Additional informations
  • Related products
  • View cart
  • Cart totals
  • Shipping
  • Update Cart
  • Proceed to checkout
  • Billing details
  • Company name
  • Appartment, suite, nuit etc. (optional)
  • Order notes
  • Payment method
  • Order number
  • Phone (when an order is placed, in the client details section)
I wanted to know from where the problem come from? From the theme or Woocommerce?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

This is a WooCommerce problem not a theme related one. We are having the same issue. I asked a technician who said that WooCommerce might not have updated the translation in your language yet.
  • Hi,
    We tested it and it seems it is a woocommerce issue. You could switch to another theme nd check that the translations are still wrong. Maybe a fix will come out soon from woocommerce. here is a screenshot that we took with the issue here as well on standard 2017 theme :
    http://pasteboard.co/2VbOuh46V.png
  • Hey,

yes, this is true. It's a WooCommerce problem and it has nothing to with the BeTheme as @DaniaBikes mentioned.
  • Alright, I will get in touch with them, thanks a lot for your help! :)
  • Hello Zhyrmar,

I found an issue for this. Simply google WooCommerce Translation and download the translation in your language. You can upload this very easily - there is a full guide if you search for it. It takes no coding skills or anything else. In about 5 minutes you'll get all the translation from the old version, which covers pretty much all of it - and the ones you mentioned are translated in that version.