Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Bug using the slider in mobile modality

edited November 11 in Revolution Slider

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • imageThanks for answering. Sorry for my delay. Reduce the size of the page as mobile phone modality image. Have a look to the price size image. Hope to insert the image links here correctly. If not, I'll try again
    Thanks again
  • edited November 11
    hen I put the image right now by pasteboard.co https://pasteboard.co/GAisRzH.jpg.
    The bug is the price size: https://pasteboard.co/GAiuAj0.jpg
    Thank you too
  • Ok. How can i find the error when i'm in the Firefox html mode? I tried to deactivate two extra plugins but nothing happened. Then i have just other three plugins very used on websites. They were recently updated.
    Thanks
  • I checked into the html code (Ctrl + U) and i didn't find any kind of error in red. Could it be a problem with server? Sometimes the website shows the error as the attached image https://pasteboard.co/GAsAz9D.jpg
  •  I contacted my hosting provider. They wrote me the following things: the problem is caused by Muffin builder since after the first price does not assign the correct classes .pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency, pricing-box .plan-header .price pricing. Concact your theme developer

II checked the page you linked above. No red error found. Basically i didn't add any extra html code e extra plugins aren't in conflict with the theme . Please let me know
  • Ok i saw them. So how Can I remove errors? There are many in the image you sent. By the way I didn't  paste anything from third parts, i just filled the functions like infobox with the correct details. Could you be so kind to solve it for me?
  • I did what you said. The same thing was done by my hosting provider. We had the same result. No extra html code and no plugin are the problem of the bugs. We deactivated plugins one by one and there isn't any extra html code. For us, the problem is linked to the theme. Could you try the same things you say above and solve the problem? We don't know what still to do  
  • The bugs are still present after plugin deactivation and extra html code check. Please, try yourselves to have the confirm on what we say
  • Many thanks. I'll provide you everything clearly
  • I sent WP access and described the issue clearly by message. Please, let me know. Rgds
  • Thanks for helping. Now all is ok