Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

portfolio single item not showing

hello, 

im having big time headche right now, i tried everything, i don't understand what is wrong.
on development server projects section is working fine, i click on any single item of projects and it shows me project detail but now on the prodcution site.

I will really really appreciate if you can help me sorting out this. I tried manually sql migrate, I tried migration with plugin. I also increase the php memory, upload size etc etc values from hosting server. Unfortunately, all in vain. 
Please help me.
ps:  I tried deleting htaccess and then from wp settings>permalink and then save trick as well. 

Thank you! 

Comments

• edited January 26
    any update on this issue?
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited January 31
    Hi thanks for reply, from production site, i meant that customer main hosting site, where i'm supposed to upload the production ready site.

can you understand what is wrong?
    Portfolio page is working on development and production server. but when i click on single item of portfolio on production site it shows me a empty page.

so my problem is that portfolio single item is not being shown after migrating to production server.
  • can you help me how to confirm that they are fully imported, what should i look for specific in sql because in wordpress admin panel>portfolio, i see my all portfolio items along content in muffin builder in those individual portfolio posts
  • edited January 31
    phpinfo here 

i tried it seems no cache. also i delete all sql and try again. 
  • Hi sorry for delay, i was not feeling well, I have sent you via my personal envato account. Please check. Thanks
  • edited January 30
    Hi,

after further verification of your account, we realised that you did never bought any of our items. So if you have a problem with our item and need help, please send us request from account that was used for purchase and has a valid license key.

-------------------------
    Best regards,
    Muffin Group team
    <br>
    <br>

• edited January 30
    This has to be a joke, i do not have access to my original account, why do you think i would come here and ask you? Really this is how you are going to support me? I purchased this theme multiple times in different companies. now i am not associated with those companies thus i do not have the keys info. 

Please try to solve this issue instead. I will appreciate it. I felt like stabbed for all those copies i purchased! 
  • Thank you for your stupid support, i have checked and found the error in your code. It was your fault and i fixed it which cause me and my client namerious days on worse support!
  • 1 more thing can you please delete my profile here. I don't want to work with you guys anymore!
  • Im sorry for blasting, can you please delete my profile?
  • sent please check and remove!!