Logo issues

Hi guys,

I'm having logo issues.  I've tried different sizes but the main issues is the one that's on the menu.  The sticky logo seems to be showing up normal but the logo on the menu is all messed up.

I've tried these sizes:
Logo 722x236
Logo retina 1443x471

Logo 900x600
Logo retina 1800x1200

Logo 225x150                 (current)
Logo retina 450x300

If anyone could assist with this that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, at this moment you have text logo, instead of image. Please upload logo that you want to use and let us know so we can have a look on problem. But please use 1/3 of above sizes because your logo sizes are definitely too big.
  • Hi Muffingroup.

I took your advice and used smaller sizes but now the logo in the sticky header is small.  It's smaller than the normal header.  Take a look:

The sizes I'm using are:
    169x113 (logo)
    338x225 (retina)

I'm trying to have them come out to be the same size.  The sticky header logo is coming out very tiny.

• Can you activate sticky header? Because at this moment is not activated and we can't have a look on it. So basically you want to make bigger logo for sticky menu? Maybe you can use option that has been added with last update? We added possibility to use different logo for sticky header.
  • 2 things:

I will turn sticky header on now so you guys can see.  I don't know why the sticky header logo is smaller.  Let me know if you guys can see what I'm talking about.

For updating Betheme, do I just uninstall my current version and install the new one?

Thanks!

• We won't give you any css at this moment because probably the option for different logo in sticky header will be much better for you. You don't need to uninstall theme to update. Please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/13/how-update-to-the-new-version-of-be-theme where we explained how to do update :)