Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
Updating multiple page at once?
I have implemented BeTheme on our companies 15 or so websites and might even be using it as part of my consultancy work as well as overall I think it's amazing.
There is one thing that bothers me though that if you could offer that, it would be the perfect theme, especially in the world we have today where personalisation is huge. Actually it's two things, but they are very closely related.
1) I love the template functionality, but it would be so good if once importing a template it was linked to the original template, so that if you had important a template on multiple pages, you would only have to change something once and it would pull through all them all. Maybe it could be an option when importing a template whether it should be linked or not.
2) In regards to persoonalising a page, it could be that you had 20 landing pages that are identical targeting different prospects. Well the only difference would be certain parts of it where an image/banner or link was different. It would be so great for running personalised campaigns if you could also link that to a template or a central landing page, so once updating or adding new things to these pages, you wouldn't have to do a lot of manual changing (which even using templates you have to do now).
Are these things something you would consider adding? I would be happy to provide more details about exactly what would be needed, as we have been running about a hundred of these kinds of pages for months now, with LOTS of work when we adding new content to each stage of a campaign. You can see an example of a landing page here: http://new.officeteam.co.uk/admiral/
That one is at the end, but the content was added and moved around to fit at all 5 stages of the campaign.