Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
How to download package from Themeforest and install Be|theme?
1) How to download package from Themeforest?
At first, after purchase this theme please download package from themeforest. All you need to do that is move your mouse on your login name in right top corner (of course after you`re logged in Themeforest) and then click Download. In this place you will have all your items that you purchased. It looks exactly just like on below screen:
In next step please just click Download button next to Be|theme and save package on your computer.
In package you can find things like documentation, license, psd files, zipped file with theme files and of course folder with theme files that is called Be|theme. Please unpack whole package just after download it from Themeforest.
2) How to install & update it?
At first please make sure that you unpacked whole files as we wrote in last point. This is really important! Installation you can make in two different ways:
1. WordPress Theme Manager - please go to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload, select zipped theme folder called "betheme.zip" and press Install Now button.
2. FTP upload - upload non-zipped theme folder called Betheme to /wp-content/themes/ folder in your WordPress installation folder on your server.
In second part of this thread we would like to describe how to update Be|theme. Please make sure that you didn`t done any changes in files. If you did and you don`t want to lose them, the best way will be to use one of free available tools for compare files, ex. Beyond Compare
(we are not the authors of this tool so please don`t ask us how to use it. All answears about how to use it you can find on their site). After compare this files you can upload on server only this files that hasn`t been changed.
Otherwise if you didn`t changed any theme files all you need to update your version of theme is download the latest package from themeforest, unpack files and upload new files on server instead of old files. Just overwrite them.
All your data in database are safe because theme after update files is not changing anything in database. Please always make backup of your files & database to be more safety.