Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Default logo size of betheme.

I just wanted to know what is the default logo size of betheme?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi 

I would like to increase the logo size on the following site:

www.jmcconstructionandgroundworks.co.uk

Please can you help me with the css?

Thank you
  • There seems to be many more adjustments to CSS than changing the height to 150px.  When you do this it effects many other things: menu alignment, search icon alignment, etc. and then there are other variations on other devices as the page scales down.  Can you provide a more complete solution to increasing the logo size? The change to 150px alone creates a mess.
  • I agree. Logo gets cut off, header size needs to readjust as well. please provide entire code needed.
  • Custom size for logos is working now and much appreciated.
    I had the same problem, but it is solved now.
  • HI it's actually not working for me.

I have uploaded a logo with 140px height. Changed it in Design/BeTheme/Logo/Advanced to 140 height and 0 padding. Nothing has changed. I still have a tiny logo. Can you please help!!! Thanx
  • Is it possible to make logo larger than the menu? Currently the logo is within the top menu I want it to be bigger and there for overlapping

Screenshot attached

• edited April 2017
    Custom size of the header?
    I couldt find the option. i have the latest version of betheme installed. I want to change the logo size. please have a look here: http://schlosskaufen.traumvilla24.com/
  • edited March 23
    Hello @Muffin Support,

When I change the logo height (in advance), it affects the responsive view of the #top_bar too.

Is there a simple way to adjust this for mobile view only?
    I used the options>logo>advance section but this is what broke the mobile view...

I used 300px which is perfect for desktop...not mobile (nearly 50% of the height).

Sorry I am not an advanced user /dev. 
    So far I really like your tutorials and theme!!
  • edited March 25
    Thank you Muffin Support.
    I won't waste your time just yet. I will finalize my design and logo and if required, I will reach out.

Wanted to make sure there was no feature to easily do this without custom CSS. 

Thank you!