Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array

I'm getting the following error in a page. If I have 8 Wrap doesn't show the error, but if I add more wrappers it will show me that error. I'm using Betheme 10.0

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 122
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 125
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 128
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 163
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 174

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 200

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 205

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Was this fixed ? i am having the same issue
  • edited June 2016

I'm having the same issue...

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 195

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 214

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 240

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 245

When I went to Appearance > System Status section to check for limits, this is the only thing I saw in red:

PHP Max Input Vars:

[?] 2500 - Max input vars limitation will truncate POST data such as menus.

What should this be set to, if 2500 isn't enough?

FYI, the page is question is: http://76b.39b.myftpupload.com/newsletters/

• Hi guys. I got this issue too. I send you section status preview. What could I do to add 3-4 more wraps

• I have the same problem, can you help me to fix it? 

() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/deterlig/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/deterlig/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

And so on... 
    I've just change var in system status, there are no red line. 

• I have the same issue on my betheme. 
    When I reach a certain limit on my pages everything below are not saved
    and I get this message everytime:

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/storage/a/c3/3a/confeitariadocemagia/public_html/sitenovo/wp-content/themes/BeTheme v172 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 427

Tried to increase max_input_vars to 100000 but I get the same error
  • Hello,

I have the same problem.What can I do?Please asap.

Warning
    : key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

• Hello, 
    i copied the whole php Info and sended to https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.
    Please solve my problem asap.
    Thanks you.