How to move the comment field right below the blog article

Dear Support,

As you can see on https://jeandarcel.ch/2017/07/03/dermal-vitamin-c-skin-serum/ the comment box is on the end of the site. I want it to have right under the article. How to do it?

The section "similar posts" I want it to have in a vertical order - i just could not find any note where to set it.

kind regards
pascal

Comments

• Hi, you cn enable/disable comments when editing the post. If you do not see this option you have to enable it in the screen options(top right corner)
    thanks
  • Hi, this i know, it is just about the POSITION of the comments. User should not have to scroll all the way down to reach the post. So i want to move it right below the post...pls assist, thx.
  • We are sorry but there is no such possibility included. What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don’t know how, you should contact with your web developer. The policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.