Hide cart icon in menu for non registered

Hello, in my site here

you'll se a cart icon in the menu bar at the right. This is correct since I've enabled Woocommerce but since the shop is reserved to our registered members, I'd like that the cart is show only if the user is a registered member. For the menu I've used a WP Plugin called nav menu roles but I don't know how to hide the cart icon for the visitors (non registered and not logged in users).

thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but we will be not able to help you with this. This is a third party plugin and we cannot give any custom css to hide the cart if the user is not registered (which would not be safe anyway)
    It will require to modify the theme files which we sadly do not support.
    thanks
  • Yes, I know that's a third party plugin. I've mentioned this just to say that I've used this plugin to hide menu item but this is has nothing to do with my question.

Forget the plugin. My question is. How can I hide the cart icon in the top right for the visitors non logged in?
  • Nevermind. I've solved in another way putting some code in function.php so that the visitors not logged in will see the login box and nothing else.
  • Yes, and we said that it would require changing the theme files which we do not support unfortunatelly.
    Sorry but we cannot help you here.