Add Button to Action Bar & Link Spacing Issues

Hey Support,

Thanks for the awesome theme.  
  • I would like to:
    • Add short-code button(s) to the Social Menu, NOT the "Main Menu."  Is there a way to accomplish this?  
    • Add space more space between Social Menu links.
    • Remove underline on Social Menu links. 
Thank you for your help on this.  I've searched the forums to no avail.  

Comments

• In addition, I'd like to adjust the height of my "Action Bar".  I am using the .header-fixed. 

• Hi,

Could you please provide us with a link to your page? Also try to attach a screenshot, and more detailed info would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Hello:

Here is a link to our site.  https://v2.area9learning.com/

The button in the "Social Menu Top | depth 1" is from a plugin called.... "Menu Buttons", but the theme seems to override it and I would like to place a short code button from Muffin Builder or Visual Composer.

In addition you will see that the "Social Menu Top | depth 1" has cut off the button, I'd like to increase the height to clean it up.  

Also, you will see that I've placed in,

#Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { padding: 0 50px 0px 0 !important; },

for the spacing on the Main Menu.  I'd like to do the same for Social Menu Top | depth 1, just having trouble. 

Screen shot of layout we'd like to accomplish attached.   

If anyone can accomplish this it's you guys! image

• Sorry but this is a third party plugin that we do not support, there can be so many things that went wrong.
    A better option for this yellow button is to use the top bar right and set the action button.
    Theme options>header&subheader>extras
    thanks